Saturday, September 13, 2008

33 weeks!!

Well, almost 33 weeks. I went to the doctor yesterday for another check up and although I was 32 weeks and 5 days they were rounding up. That was the first time that they have done that for me, but I guess it is not surprising considering Sam's size. We did another ultrasound while I was there and he is coming in at 6 lbs now. He is continuing to have an expected weight of 10 lbs...of course, that could change over the next several weeks, but he continues to grow and get larger. This does increase the chance of a c-section for me. Please continue to pray for us as we continue to prepare for the arrival of Sam.

2 comments:

G&S said...

We are praying and praying for your little Sam! It was really good to catch up with you the other day on the phone, I miss your southern sweetness CelestE. I love you!

~Shilo

Anonymous said...

Hi Celeste! I am coming out to visit Tammy Bradley in a few days - Oct 10- 14th. I hope to be able to see you while I am there. I am 30 weeks prego so not too far behind you. Praying for sweet Sam! The C-section isn't too bad, just have alot of help after cuz its hard to move around for the first few days.
Heidi Shafer (Thomsen)